people

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

UFOs

I've just come back from the dialysis center.Its quite informative, and it brings me back again to the real world. I was just telling a friend that when you study it, its like nothing much. But when you see things in real life, you are aware that there is so much power in your hands. I will say it is tortorous having to go for daily treatments. The patients arms are swollen due to the daily injections.I myself hate being injected so i can't imagine how it will be for them. I'm sure they are immune to the pain, but the hassle they have to go through is bad.The taximan got lost on the way, and it cost $18 for us to get there. Pretty expensive, considering the usual fare is around 10. I went to section 14 after a long period of time. I truly miss that place. Went to sinma to look for some hair bands, but none of them suited me.

It kind of sucks,cos the nice hair clips cost a bomb, while the affordable ones don't suit my taste. I thought of having lunch with everyone at the mamak restaurant near masjid jamek, but some of them were ill. That restaurant cooks the best beef and briyani rice. on the subject of food, i do like the manhattan fish market's butter rice. My mom ordered chips, but she was digging in to my rice! That's how good it is. The next time i'll try the seafood platter. The salmon i had was nice.
I also wanted to mention this last time but i forgot. At 1-utama we had ice-cream at this shop Gelare. Marg ordered vanilla with choc chips, and i had butter pecan. both were good, but the butter pecan was too sweet. At the end, i had to force myself to finish it. Worse still, i was scooping marg's ice cream. i have to go there again. The vanilla choc was heavenly. But do note that the chocolate icecream made from organic soy was bad. Yech!Whats the point of eating bad icecream. Dieters lead a hellish life!

I was just telling yvonne yesterday about how some people believe in ufo's and why i never seem to see a ufo in my hometown (the whole of malaysia too). it always happens in the west. Then i went on to say that i've never heard of the rest of asia being ufo-mad. Well,i shot myself in the mouth cos just yesterday in the news, this guy from china claims he was married to one. She looked just like a human except she has 3 or 6 fingers. He was put on a lie detector. It seems that a growing number of people in china and korea claim to have seen ufo's. A psychologist says that these people are basically lacking in the spiritual department.Many of them claim that the ufo visits were 'spiritually awakening'.I dunno, but when i see tv, and the video shoots claiming to be spaceships, some of them really can't be explained. I just wonder why the aliens are so biased. They never come to malaysia.
And seriously, i am waiting for my ufo experience.

No comments: