people

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Caffeine caffeine caffeine

The Nurse says that she's been sleeping an average of 14 hours a day since coming home for a short break. And I thought I am a pig. Well, I wish I could clock 14 hours a day, but I get a headache if I do more than 10 hours, so her record is safe.
I think I have to start training myself to wake up earlier and boost my energy levels to prepare myself for uni again. Caffeine has practically no effect on me anymore. Gym, anyone? I know I should exercise more, sleep less, eat healthier, but dear me, the very thought of all that sends me running to the sofa and switching on the TV. I don't even want to go out in the afternoons, because there's nowhere to go and the heat is oppressive. But I notice that the best afternoon naps are to be had when you're sitting in the passenger seat of a moving car (air-conditioned, of course).
Where are all those photos you took, Sarah? Waiting eagerly to see the giant tooth.

No comments: