people

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

heaven

my feelings of euphoria are due to the presence of richard loh in class just now :) i have just finished my lectures, and it finished fast. part of me is happy;part of me is sad. He still has that funny habit of raising his eyebrows every time he wants to stress something important, and that makes him look funny. Anyway, he looks older than usual;could be due to all the stress!!
I also have to say that i feel like i am in deep shit now .apparently the lecturer in charge of this system is going to set off killer questions. i have already been feeling stressed out since the cheerleader came to my house this morning and was giving me warnings about this exam. i shall now have to constipate my brains for this. earlier on in the morning, i was about to comment that my brains feel like it farted. now its much worse!
The scariest thing i have witnessed today was the male catheterization. Man, its really scary. thank god i will not be doing it alone when i am a house man. it is scarier still for the patient... but i really cant imagine inserting something up a patient's urethra. What if i push too hard? what if i make things worse?? i am definitely not going to be a nephrologist. Scary.
i have also watched miss congeniality 2. Its pretty lame, except for one funny thing sandra said. When the stylist told her she needed to wear a better bra (?) she commented 'how would you like an electric taser gun to your penis?'That would be the best one liner in the entire movie. I'm sure dida can relate to the experience. haha!
i have one more week before i go back to kuching. i can't wait to go back and play and watch tv nonstop. And go out and eat lots. Whew

No comments: