people

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

x-rated

Since i've posted yesterdays musings about japs and their fascination for all things weird, i'll be writing about x-stuff today. not too heavy stuff, but just to let you all gauge my knowledge in this area.

Someone asked me whether i've been to an x-shop before, and what was my purpose there. Before i awnser this, i would like to blame some of my friends for dirtying my mind :). Thank god they're not reading this or else i would be jabbed with forks.

My first exposure to the birds n bees was when i first came to st. theresa's school. being in a girls school is so much fun. you get to be more rough and wilder than with the co-ed schools. anyway, this friend of mine, who was a yr younger than me, gave me my first mills n boons for my 13th birthday. i didn't think anything of it cos it had a picture of a pilot on the front cover. so i thought it was just a normal book. that book also happened to be the first m n b book i ever read. The middle parts of these books are always the most interesting;that was also the first time i really,really blushed in my entire life.

the funny thing about asian parents is that they don't want to talk about sex ed because they fear they will encourage their children to do it. parents in the west, though, see it as a way to tell their child the consequences of doing it. i also learned how adults do 'it' by one of my friends the following yr during a bio class. i was confused about how women can get pregnant just by sleeping side by side with a man. then she just told me the whole thing from A to Z. its amazing the friends i have!!

fast forward to form 5;that has got to be the most happening time in my life. it was also the time when all my friends were dirty minded. some were discrete about it, some made up some really wonderful jokes. i'm not sure about this, but i thing the most crazies girls in our class had to be angie, hanie (and maybe me). its embarassing to say that, but i really had a good time terrorizing some of the girls with angie and hanie. i particularly liked to pollute siti raha's brain. And i remember what dida gave me in form 5, a plastic rose. i still wonder why.

To make our minds more polluted, we went to all those specialty shops out of curiosity's sake. The one that got me laughing was that there were so many types of condoms; the Terminator, Rocket,etc. and for the fetish at heart, videotapes teaching one how to whip!!

as for shops selling x-books overseas, there was once when i saw this shop selling books directly above a restaurant.To read whilst you eat...Oh yeah, and there was also this book called coffee,tea or me, that i accidentally read a long time ago. it was supposedly based on a true story of stewardesses in the 60's.i'm not sure if one can still get it now. But it was quite funny and entertaining, if one's curious about it.

oh well, i have to study now as everyone is hard at work. i do detest imu's IT support. it sucks!!

No comments: