people

Friday, April 22, 2005

This Week...

A lot of funny and humorous insights have happened to me this week. Someone told me a blog should be a mixture of facts, serious stuff and light hearted jokes.So far, mine seems to be a lot of crap. Sorry, but it truly does show my life at the moment. Since i have 20 minutes left to pbl, here we go...

Best encounter: Prof M saw me borrowing the renal book last wed, and called me a kiasu. Ah,what a revelation! An ex-kiasu calling me kiasu. I bet he's already borrowed that book last week.

Weird moment: Toxoplasma covering her face with her jacket and rocking back and forth in her chair during anatomy lecture. i wished i had my cam with me.

Memorable : Me feeling fetus' head and rump while palpating pregnant moms. What a joy to be pregnant :)

Sad moment: Anwar Robinson got voted out of american idol. i was really hoping he would be in the top 3.

Uncool insult: During csu, this lecturer was bemoaning about fat pregnant mothers and the way their fat drops all the way to their side. i feel sick right now.

Weird fact: Zos the 4th hates ass-lickers.
My friend Dee has to dig out pigs for her masters project in zoology.Why?


Worst boyband this week: Blue;they're overrated

Best boyband this week : McFly's "its all about you"

OUch : Cheerleader thought i was in love with da' pimp. i feel sad and bemused at the same time. Might want to sharpen your senses my dear. i am not a cradlesnatcher!!

Most gaya: Prof. Okh looked snazzy with his newly cut hair and yellow banana shirt this week.

Best tv show: Oprah teaching women on how to dress the right way

Only in malaysia: Do i see orange and red coconut trees. Doesn't anybody love green anymore?

Best announcement: My friend is getting married and she's invited me to her wedding!
Now i have to find a suitable baju kurung

Nice combo:carrot juice,apple juice and 1/3 cup of low fat milk

Best sighting : L at rooftop buying lunch

Best day: Thursday. Relax and unwind

New leader: pope benedict the 16th. i hope he won't seggregate the church any further

The Ugliest news: China vs. Japan relations

Only in America: Top notch chefs for dogs

Last but not least....

BEST QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "I 'happen' to be straight" by Cheerleader

Toxoplasma and i are really wondering about this sentence. You readers should too. What does he mean by 'happen'? Another cheerleader mystery, i suppose.

No comments: