people

Saturday, April 30, 2005

goggle-eyes

at the time i am writing this, my eyes are exactly as the description above.nah, its not me crying my eyes out or anything...if i were to be upset about everything, i would not be alive right now!! but its funny, about me writing yesterdays depression. i found out, as usual, that i do have really super nice friends.yay!!!!

most were quite surprised that i can manage to be depressed, and its really nice when you know that people think about you. some told me funny stories... like this gal who told me she was even more depressed than me because she managed to overturn her car, with other people inside it, and the car belonging to her workplace. others came and chat to me, and others told me funny stories or other things to make me feel happy. so today...yeah, i was just thinking the other day, that i'm really blessed to have good friends. Friends who you know will care for you for life, and will stick by you, and tell you straight in the face if your dress sucks, or your makeup's all screwed up and stuff. and for the dozenth time, if the word dozenth does exist, i do thank god for such wonderful people in my life.

i just finished chatting for a friend on the hp, gonna cost me a bomb cos i used the s'wak line.We were talking about people who are wannabes, those who hide behind a facade, generally fake people etc. and no, i am not talking about imu students!! this is people in general. we both thought we would see the end of these people after sec school, and she was telling me, to her dismay, that these things exist in the workplace. i sometimes wish people wouldnt put on a charade. i know its not easy in life to be accepted, even i want to be liked by everyone, if possible. but wouldn't it be so much more nicer just to reveal your true selves? to not give a damn if you're not popular, not that good looking etc? i am not a perfect person, nor will i ever be. the thing i want to stress is that i am glad i have really good friends who accept me as i am, kooky person and all as i do of them. and i'm really glad i'm still in contact with so many of the good friends i have made throughout the years.and i do respect people who don't give a damn about what others think about them.at the end of the day, if what you do, or who you are, makes you happy, so be it :)if everyone were the same,we might as well be robot-earth.

wow, i think that's the deepest i've written in months. glad to write something non-crappy for the moment also. back to the situation...my eyes are still googly, this has something to do with cheerleader coming to my house last night, and proceeding to be entralled about a documentary on the okavango river in africa! i thought it was funny cos he seemed so serious watching it. he even asked me to pay attention when the lions were about to mate. I didn't know they mate around 60 times a day. just thinking about him focusing on the tv when the lions mate makes me want to laugh hard!! the cheerleader also was suffering from a bad sore throat...he managed to finish drinking 1L of water from my house. as a result, i had to boil water at 2 am in the morning :( anyway, his voice was quite husky last night, and no..it doesn't sound sexy mate...no matter how much you want it to be!! I also found out that C.L is really good at reading females minds. you truly have the best of both worlds...i know it because he revealed something about me that only i know. and he was spot on some more. i think you should work in a women's mag, you'll be a good aunt agony!The worst thing about the documentary was when they showed this deer being torn apart by 20 african wild dogs. i really had sympathy for it. imagine yourself being the deer, and knowing while still alive, that every part of your body is being torn apart, and you feeling the pain of having your guts ripped out, and watching the dog eating it in front of you. I'm making myself sick. if my grandma were to see this, i bet she would shoot the tv.She really hates this documentary stuff.

I'm off to enjoy my long weekend;hope to get some nice sleep and be fresh on monday. i do hope i get to catch matt's abs on that day!

No comments: