people

Friday, July 21, 2006

Its HOT

The haze is back, and Seremban is ****ing hot. I feel like i'm in Africa, especially in the afternoons. And i drink 2 big bottles of mineral water just to stay cool.

Last friday i went to buy tickets for Pirates, and i had to wait one hour in line just to buy tickets for saturday's show. But it was worth it. On saturday itself the line stretched from the GSC counter all the way to mcd's at midv. And the cinema was bloody full! and cold. I give the movie 8/10. I think johnny depp as jack sparrow is smoking...hum, can't wait for the 3rd installment. i'm tempted to watch American haunting and Lady in the water.

My 2 weeks of relaxation are over. i've now officially finished my MO and MCH week. Next week is back to clerking patients. This weekend i'm going to Port Dickson for family day organized by my mom's office. i wont be dipping myself in the beach per se, i'm happy enough with the swimming pool. BUT i do hope that there will be good food. i'm hankering for some fish and lots of seafood. To hell with my cholesterol levels! I know its bad but i can't resist.

No comments: