people

Friday, July 28, 2006

Bye bye brother

to all kuchingites who are not in kuching....did you guys know that sarawak club was burnt down on wednesday night? My grandma was woken up by the noise, it happened around 3 am. The pictures are available on Star online. Sorrylah, i'm too lazy to post pics now. It seems the entire building is gone, the only thing left are the tennis courts. Its a shame, isn't it. I hope they'll build a more beautiful club.

My brother will be changing study courses. Last month he went for an interview with MAS, and now his dream of becoming a PILOT will come true. He's going to sign some agreement with mas today, and by next week he'll be flying of to langkawi. And i think he'll start work earlier than me. As much as i think my brother can be annoying and downright sarcastic, i'm going to miss him. After all, i've bullied him ever since he was a baby. its hard to imagine him being on his own. My weekends now are going to be very boring without him.

No comments: