people

Thursday, March 31, 2005

its a beautiful day

it is, technically, even though it looks like its going to rain again. my eyes were really swollen this morning, and its either because i took out my lens late, slept late or generally did not sleep at all. i had to help a friend with some relationship problems last night, and my conclusion is that love is all and wonderful but if your feelings are not being reciprocated, life is dull and rainy all year round.

which brings me to the book i've read, the bestselling "he's just not that into you". i read it merely out of curiosity, and i didn't buy it. it took me around half an hour to look through it. even though the back parts of the book are things which are not related to me at this moment,i would say that it is true, in a way, especially when men give all sorts of excuses not to see you. i remembered my friend sort of telling this guy that she liked him, and he told her that he's not ready, just wanna be friends, too young, blah blah.The book also concludes that women, in general, should NEVER go after the men first, regardless of what all the 21st century feminists say. my conclusion? i agree. to save us the ultimate question of 'does he like me' i think we should just let the guys tell us.

i know that there are guys which just can't express themselves, are shy etc (mostly in my case...) but i think that if a guy really,really likes a girl, he will find a way to tell the girl, and if you like him back, life's swell. if not, then you'll have to find a way to break his heart nicely.i've personally never asked a guy out, its usually the other way around, but would i be gutsy enough to ask a guy out? if he was the reason why i can't sleep at night, or why i'm slobbering every time i see him, or just that i feel like exploding when he's near me, sure. i just hope i don't dissolve into a puddle in front of him.

i'm dragging on about relationships cos i got pissed over what my friend told me. i'm thinking that if you like someone and it looks like he likes you back, but then if you make an effort to get close to him and he backs out, it can be depressing.and in my friends case, its sad, because i thought he was giving her a lot of clues and signals. and she told me there was another guy that is also interested in her at the same time, but she chose to ignore him. Whatever it is,i really hope she and the first guy can work it out.if he's just a bag of hot air, then i'm sorry for her.

As a closing note, i've found out that there are tons of books on how to start a relationship, hot to attract the opposite sex, i think we should all let nature take its course ;)

No comments: