people

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Semester 8, here i come!

sheesh, its been a long time since i've bothered to write anything down at all. i was just lazy. i had a hell of a time with my exams, i had 2 weeks of a holiday break, and i'm back in seremban again. i enjoyed chinese new year with my family, we had a good dinner while there were fireworks in the sky. i went house visiting with still more food,and i slept and played computer games nonstop. i fell sick during the following week, probably because of too much late night sleeping, and because of that i've to suffer with a blocked nose. All my batchmates passed the exams, and it was a really good feeling, we've been made to suffer for quite some time. The euphoria is short-lived, however, as my batch is currently getting a beating by our lecturers again. It is quite frustrating sometimes to forget whatever that you've learned. Take me for example. i'm starting with ortho again, and despite it being my last posting last semester, i still can't remember some crucial stuff. And it doesn't help when your other group memebers are also brainy as well. my major problem in ortho has to be the nerve injuries, it keeps slipping from my mind. And i heard my mates in other postings are also getting a beating from the other lecturers. Sometimes it would be nice to just about keep everything in your head, isn't it? i thought semester 8 would be nice, but it turns out tougher than semester 7. well, its 4 months of me in seremban, then i get to go back to kuching for another 2 months to complete my selectives and electives.

I wonder why ilove characters in fiction books. Take for example my crush on this character called pendergast (created by douglas preston and lincoln child). He is described as being tall, with pale skin, pale blond hair and blue eyes. He comes with a high IQ, comes from a southern family that happens to be rich and mad at the same time, and is an FBI agent. And i can't get enough of this guy. Another character i'm attached to is called lincoln rhymes, but i forgot who is author is. He also has the same characteristics as pendergast, but he is a tetraplegic. If i could, i would buy all the books i'm interested in. I also had a good time watching movies. The next movie i want to watch is called Primeval, about a 20 foot long croc that loves devouring humans. I've watched borat, its funny at times, and really stupid at times. No wander Kazakhstan is angry with the movie.

Did Martin scorcese deserve an oscar for best director? Yes. But i don't think his movie deserved a best picture. The malaysian stars were, ironically dressed in evening gowns and tuxedos to have a glitzy breakfast while watching oscars. Sometimes you wonder who comes up with all these sort of ideas. My house nearly got robbed again, and i'm pissed off, because it seems that certain humans just want to have an easy life taking other people's things. And the thief attempted to open the window to the study room where i play my pc games every night.

Lent has also started and i'm on my best behaviour this season. Since i didn't observe lent last year, i'll try my best this time around. I wish that some priests would be more interesting when they preach, but i guess some things never change.

No comments: