people

Sunday, October 22, 2006

happy holidays

ahh, the holidays are finally here! It was deepavali yesterday, and Seremban town was so quiet. i'm starting my mornings by waking up around 8.30 am. anything later than that and i'll get a headache. After a week of stress, its certainly good to just let things kick back and relax. I don't plan to go to kl for this moment cos my condo's empty. My mum has gone back to sarawak,and what's the use of staying in kl alone? This morning my housemates n i went to the morning market in Seremban town to buy our supplies for next week. We took a taxi there. Initially we planned to go earlier, but everyone woke up late. Its big, a 2 storey building, and ironically cleaner than the padungan market in kuching. the 3 of us plan to cook our dinners in the evening. Don't ask me what the outcome of my cooking will be, as long as its palatable we'll eat it. so far, i plan to cook chicken soup, kicap chicken, marinated pork ribs and kicap pork. AND try to fry some mushrooms in the process. We then went to eat at the second floor of the building. the hawkers there have a funny rule. they allocate themselves tables. if it so happens that you sit on their table, you must order from their shop and not from any other. its really irritating because i think as a consumer i have a right to sit where i want to. And what if the tables belonging to another hawker are all full and i want to eat from their stall? I'll have to get used to their funny rules. My housemates are pretty pissed off by the whole thing and vow never to eat there again. One shop that stands out is the Seremban beef noodle. That's the only reason why i wanted to eat there. Their dry mee is quite good. the beef soup noodles are pretty much the same as anywhere else.
oklar, i've got to read up on my paeds now.

No comments: