people

Monday, September 20, 2004

jogging freak

yes, i finally went jogging today, and boy, did i work out a sweat! i'm proud of myself cos i was able to jog to the top of the hill without stopping, then doing another 3 more rounds around the lake. notbad. i thot my stamina had decreased. i now know that i have to jog slower to conserve my energy.
i feel so much better after jogging. i have been sitting on my butt the whole day, and i need to move around. i just feel so good now. amazing, my parents haven't called me yet. i guess they either think i'm studying, or they don't miss me. i feel like buying a new pair of shoes when my dad comes. the current ones are getting slippery.

i finally finished watching all 3 of my movies, and of all the village has the strongest storyline. as with m night syamalan;s movies, all 3 require a deeper thinking. but i enjoyed it, and i dont care what the critics say. bryan dallas howard is really pretty, and gives a good performance, and i have always enjoyed joaquin phoenix perform. the story is good, kinda mindboggling, but its understandable why the elders chose to do that.

my next movie is to watch the ghost. i'm told its good. the thai movie really sucked. i expected a lot more from them, cos they are really good in horror movies. today is kinda boring. i didnt see anyone familiar when i went jogging, kinda sad. i'll try to increase my stamina the next time. imu cup is starting next week, and i hope our batch can do well. we should, we've been winners for quite a few sports. i haven't been practising for netball yet. its kinda worrying cos other batches have started practising. i just hope we can win a match this time. haha. i have to get a medal before i go to seremban. ciao!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

i'm sure u'll see "heart-throb" in the park one of these days hehe....hmmm...the park..perfect backdrop for "throb" rendezvous eh? ;p