people

Thursday, September 23, 2004

elliptocytosis

i'm sick of trying to think up cool names for my blog. i'll just go with whatever i remember. yesterday was raining again, and i couldn't do my usual jogging. i went to the stadium to check it out. i keep thinking if i ran, then i suddenly tripped, fell down and collapsed. that would go down in imu history as the crappiest runner. our girls team won the volleyball against sem1 yesterday. 25-5,25-0. amazing! but i pitied my juniors, they looked like they had no energy left. i feel like laughing, but i just tahanlah.
i talked to my mum on monday night, and yes, she did miss me. she even gave me tips on how to run for the 4 by 400. when running, take deep breaths and always remember to extend your legs! i will try my best just to finish the race.
i want to do splits again, i saw aisya doing it yesterday, and i'm so jealous. my flexibility is currently 1%. now, my splits are just 90degrees. its time to flex
the eca was on yesterday, but most of the clubs in imu are so boring. that's why i join the sports clubs. i'm not joining crusaiders anymore cos of rokiah. and the others just don't get my attention.
today will be the squash meeting. i'm happy if i don't get any post/ elected to a small time post

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

LOL! i loved this sentence : "...likely to incease his throb value to 300%" . Go throb power!! ;p

Yvonne said...

and oh yeah, rokiah is a repellant...;p