people

Thursday, September 16, 2004

after a long time

hmm, after a long hiatus, i am back to publish my woes and worries....

haiya, today is damn tiringlah. i just had flu again last night , and i'm konked out from the effects of the medication. csu today was fine, at least i remembered something, and today's remedial class was so boring. i don't think i will be going to any more of those in the future.

i'm jogging/walking again today. have to maintain/reduce the amt of fat that i have. but i find that my stamina is getting worse. dunno y, mebbe i'm just more tired these days. my mooncake is going to finish soon, i should have asked my mum to buy some more for me. i just feel like eating the lotus paste mooncake again.

school today is absolutely tiring. i had a lect. that looked just like a teddybear, and he was dressed like it was wintertime
anyway, his lecture was also boring, and the worst thing is some of my classmates walked out on him. kinda kesian, but nvmlah. i'm only playing netball for imu cup. i guess that's enough, what with me having a lack of erg, and seemingly unable to cope with my lect. notes/.

i wished i could've played squash tho. its quite a shame the seniors didn't put it in, but its kinda kiasu for them to do that. just because they can't win, doesn't mean other ppl. can't play. my neighbours are back. hani is his usual self, and kim is busy studying. oh yeah, i dunno when i can watch my dvdslah. hopefully this weekend. get some rest

damn! i'm really tiredlah. i think i'll just walk around the park today.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

yayyy u're back frm ur long hiatus!! u can't see it, but i'm jumping for joy here ;p (yes,really). Nice to see u finally getting back to ur blog. and of course, look forward to more posts (be they maladies or not!) Oh ya i just signed up a blog of my own here too...dunno what to put since u're doing maladies already hehehe...ok that was a lame joke ;p PS: i'll be darned if u dont know who this is :)