people

Sunday, October 07, 2007

CRAP

i had a crappy weekend.

1. i was trying to fix my earrings cos the top always comes off. so i buy super glue, and instead of fixing the earrings, i glued four of my fingers to each other instead. panicked for 5 minutes, then got help from a friend online. after that, while wiping off the mess on my table with tissue, i REGLUED my fingers to the tissue instead. i spent the next 1 hour picking off the tissue from my fingers.

2. New Zealand has lost to France in the Rugby World Cup by only TWO points. Dammit, the next time i want a team to win i'll support the opposing team. It must be Sebastian Chabal's fault.

3. My cooking gas is finished, so i call the gas company at 10.30 am this morning. it is now 12 midnite and no sign of gas van.

4. i tried convincing my grandma that it would be good to have a dog in the house. She is 120% against the idea, and nearly had a heart attack when i suggested that the dog will sleep in my room at night. My dad told me even the sound of the pet chicken of my neighbour makes her crazy. I don't mean disrespect, but....how can someone not love a cute little dog??

The saving grace i had this weekend was my parents who came to see me. They had to drop off some new pants and some cookies. And i got to stuff my face with kenny rogers. The other thing that always makes me happy is this skit from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Jon Heder's really good at dancing, he made up most of the dance moves on his own. This movie is all about Napoleon, who's a geek, and how he spends his day at school. He meets a new friend (his only friend) Pedro, who just came from Mexico. His love interest is Debra, who sells glamour shots and boondoggle keychains to go to college. He stays with his grandma (who looks like a les to me). His uncle rico is a salesman who sells fake Tupperware and bust enhancing programs. When Pedro decides to become a class President, Napoleon helps him by performing a skit:




the first time i watched this movie i didn't find it funny. but after reading the meaning of the story on the net, i have grown fond of it. it currently has a cult following among teens

No comments: