people

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

we won

im quite fedup of my housemates internet connection. i just wrote , and i couldn't pulblish what i wrote. so here i am writing again.

yes, we got second place for the netball team, beating all the teams that have been practising hard, while the only training we got was 15 minutes last wednesday, during which i unfortunately sprained my ankle, making me unable to play yesterday.

all the players were good, and its amazing to see them play. sem 5 as usual were unbeatable, but hey, we can be champions next year. i will also be buying ankle guards to protect my ankle from spraining again. what a bummer.

i have a gut feeling our batch will be second overall this year, whith us winning or being in second or third placing. i do hope track and field will be in next year, cos i'm hoping to join all the sprints. have to buck up my stamina. for that matter i'm glad gi is not so heavy, cos its mostly repetition of sem 1. my mum has been telling me to study a lot , and i just found out that my bro is gungho about going to canada. i'm going to miss him, he's just funny, and i'm gonna be so alone at home. and i can't call anyone a stupid idiot anymore.


my stupid ankle is still sprained, so i can't wear any high heeled shoes. what a bummer, that means i have to wear skirts more often now. i hope it goes away by the end of this week.

No comments: