people

Monday, June 19, 2006

i'm back

After a one week break, i do feel great...until my family med session this morning. A lot of classmates tell me that its relaxed, but i dont' think soooo. the days are fully packed, but there are less reports to write. and everything is so broad. its like we're learning a bit of every posting for semester 6 and seven.

i have been watching a whole lot of tv, and i finished naruto episodes 71-100 in 3 days. i love that anime. I wish i had superpowers too. maybe i'll summon a bat or a chicken. movie wise, i saw 16 blocks, quite average. i thought of watching tokyo drift, but my better sense prevailed against it. it got really bad ratings from the newspapers. superman? i'm gonna give it a go as well, i'v never been a big fan of the comic series. i guess i'm just gonna hafta wait for pirates 2. I also finished reading jeffrey deaver's latest novel, the 12th card. next up for me will be stephen king's the Cell.

No comments: