people

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Labour DAy!

i had a nice 3 day holiday during the weekend; i went back to bj to spend some time with my mom. this week on national geo they're having Bible week, and i sure wish i had astro at seremban. i am interested about the one on armageddon. death and destruction have been my staple ever since Hollywood decided to brainwash the world with its movies.

i will not deny that the gospel of judas exists, however, i do not have to believe it wholeheartedly either. and i do plan to see the da vinci code in cinema. i think its wise to see other aspects of ones religions, as it will help me to understand what people view my religion as, and how i can better help them to understand it.

anyway, im' having quite some fun in int med. i don't deny it drives me crazy, but the cases i see are akin to solving a jigsaw puzzle. and its different from surgery where you gotta think of so many things, and try to exclude them one by one. i've forgotten a lot of things during bj, so there's a lot of reading to do.

still, i can't wait for family med to start!!

and yeah, i just did my first blood sample last friday. it wasnt' as scary as it turned out to be.

am reading jrr tolkien's the hobbit during my spare time. and eating a lot in seremban while i'm at it. maybe its all the stress....

and yes, to all my friends who are in pms/ are going soon, i do miss you guys a LOT.

*sob*

No comments: