people

Saturday, January 14, 2006

what i have been doing this week

Today i'm gonna visit this little tyke:




I'll be watching this tomorrow:



and i have just finished reading this book.




the shining is the most wacked out book i've read from king so far. i myself feel crazy reading what the characters think. i've been going to the Swak club gym and library, and am surprised that the librarian still remembers me. its been ages since i've been there, and the romance books are still the same ( i used to borrow them a lot). i've grown out of that, and now all the mystery and murder writers top my to-read list. my dad bought the narnia compilation, but i felt bored reading it. i guess i'm past it.

its two more weeks to CNY and the neighbour behind me is busy playing firecrackers everyday. at 7.30 pm precisely.this may sound a bit crazy, but i do actually miss the red firecrackers that they play at midnite. somehow it doesn't seem like cny without it. the neighbors are busy cleaning their houses for the big occasion.

so far, so good. i'm enjoying the hols with loads of food to eat.

No comments: