people

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

nightmares

Geez,i am so lazy to write after a long hiatus. i was really sick, so i didnt feel like writing anything. besides, last week my whole family flew down to kl for the gawai holidays, so i had to layan them. Gawai dinner was good, there was a lot of food imported from kuching, esp the ikan terubok and tiger prawns. Yum! NOt forgetting both my grandmas brought all their cakes and lemang. To this day, i have tins of cakes with me....gonna get fat pretty soon.ONe of my uncles also brought satay kajang, and it was weird becos i was thinking of asking my mom to drive to kajang one day just for that.i finally got to see my cousins again after a long time, and we took some pretty good pics.NOw i just need a place where i can host all the pics, there must be around 50 pics in total from my kuching trip and the gawai night.
I am now going to tell the story about how i got 3 nightmares in 3 consecutive nights. i'm not sure whether its me taking all those drugs,or my brain being hyperactive. plus, i seldom get nightmares.......so lets start:

nightmare 1: This concerns me and a crush i used to like when i was in uni. in this dream,he is now a succesful businessman, married and having an affair with a very beautiful young girl. The weird thing is, the setting is in a cafe and i'm eating at the table opposite them with a friend.for one, it hurts like hell seeing your ex-crush with someone younger and more gorgeous. two, this dream is so wacky. Anyway,out of nowhere, his wife pops up and finds out the two of them there. he, being the chicken, just leaves her and joins his wife. the mistress was left alone, and she played with her hp.then, she joins them, and sits next to the wife. She just keeps on looking at him. if you can imagine how a puppy looks at you when it wants something, that's how she was. And in my dream, she looks like the actress sofea jane. And me? Being unlucky enough not to be the wife or the girlfriend. Sob!


Nightmare 2: This dream took place in santubong,kuching and its about a class trip to the beach.it doesn't really involve imu ppl nor the st tri's. in the dream, one teacher dared us students to swim to a nearby island in pairs. The winners will get some nice prizelah. i can remember that i paired myself up with a girl, and that i was swimming first. Suddenly, there was this really huge wave that crashed into us, and i could feel myself drowning, literally, and i remember the sensation of the waves pulling me deeper into the sea. the first time i tried to surface, i couldn't beat the sea. i tried a second time and they managed to pull me out. in this dream, around 20 students were missing...and my dream fastforwarded towards nighttime, when the low tide came. so, the teacher asked us to volunteer to walk out to look for the missing students. i did, and me and a friend walked around the beach. The first person i found was a friend i knew, and he was just entangled among the lalang surrounding the kampung. Then, both of us walked out to sea, and after a few mins walking, we found another guy whose legs were sticking out of the sand. we couldn't even pull him out at all. i said a prayer, and after that, a shooting star flew over ( like the release of his body). Then i was back in the kampung house, and feeling creepy all over, because all the souls of the undead were roaming, and we couldn't find the others.

Nightmare 3: this is my own fear of never checking my feet. i always thought my feet were pink and healthy. one fine day, i looked down, and saw that it was smelly, black in color, just like a dead foot,except its attached to me. worse still, the skin was flaking off,like a sheet of paper, and i didn't know whether i should peel it or cut it with a pair of scissors. in the middle of my foot,there was a hole like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


except that i could stretch open the hole and look inside. And to my utter disgust, i found a white worm wriggling inside. i mentioned it to my dad, and he just smiled, went to my foot opened it wide and took something to extract the worm out. in my dream, i saw him stretching the hole so wide and just tugging at the worm. and i think i was screaming from the pain. when he took it out, the worm was totally white, except for a black band in the middle.Yucks!!

No comments: