people

Saturday, June 12, 2004

movie day

hah! i went jogging yesterday, and i feel so unfit. its barely 3 rounds around the park and i feel dead. i slowed my pace, tho, and looky-looky, i managed another round. then i did some crunches to try to flatten my tummy.

took some 100 plus after i went bac,then went out to carrefour where i gorged on mcd's chicken n fries. shouldn't have done that tho, cos this morning i'm seriously bloated :(

tried to study last nite but i was so tired. my roomie came back at 4 after clubbing, and that woke me up. today i couldn't wake up late. i had to go for 1st aid class.i just realised some guys in my class don't look too bad.

tonite, i'm watching harry potter, can't wait to be in the cinema. the next one: chronicles of riddick. cool movie.

can you believe my futsal jersey costs a bomb? the whole outfit costs around 80 bucks, and i hope my mom will pay for it. but i love playing , especially the part of defender. aargh! i gotta exercise, ever since i came to imu, i've been sitting down on my butt every day.

shit!! i found out that i'm not watching a movie tonite. something happened. nah, i'll watch some dvd's . went to my aunt's house to collect my pencilbox. they all thought i was crazy, going all the way there for something stupid like that. but when you're attached to something, wouldn't you do all sorts of things to reunite with it?

ahh, euro 2004 is starting tonite. i feel like watching the match between spain and russia. cute guys alert!

No comments: